Money Hacks 
Episode 6 
Duration: 9:14 mins 
Synopsis: In this new podcast series for 2018, The Straits Times and The Business Times offer tips for the newcomer to the financial investment scene. 
Thinking of property investment in Singapore? Kalpana Rashiwala – property correspondent for The Business Times – tackles the scenario for someone in their early 30s, looking to buy a first home, both to live in and to potentially sell and upgrade in future. Also, are leasehold properties at the 85-year mark a sweet spot?

Produced by: Ernest Luis & Christopher Lim

Listeners: Send us your questions or scenarios for our experts to tackle, to:
podcast@sph.com.sg

More Straits Times podcasts: goo.gl/YKLGpJ

More Business Times podcasts: goo.gl/177eV5

Do note: Any financial or investment information in this podcast is for use in Singapore only and is intended to be for your general information. Any particular investment or decision should only be made after consulting with a fully qualified financial adviser.
Video Rating: / 5

10 Property Management Growth Hacks for 2016

We’ve asked Jordan Muela from LeadSimple.com on the 10 growth hacks you can use to grow your property management company:

Link to Article: http://fourandhalf.com/property-management-growth-hacks/

Subscribe to the Property Management Show: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t…

The term “growth hacking” has never been more popular. Take a quick look at Google Trends and you can see that it is at the height of its popularity!

Not surprisingly, when we did a podcast on this very topic on “The Property Management Show” it quickly turned out to be one of the most well received episodes.

So for this week’s blog we’ve asked Jordan Muela from LeadSimple.com on the 10 growth hacks you can use to grow your property management company:

1. Productized Rental Reports

A lot of companies have different offers and enticements to get people in the door.They can produce graphs with basic information about the property, including valuations and comparable prices. Use this rental report as an offer. When someone goes to your site, offer them the ability to get that report. More people will fill out those forms, and you’ll generate more leads.

2. Content

You’ll get landlords and investors who want to educate themselves and this is a great avenue for you to get found online with the keywords your customers are searching. This demonstrates that content is by far the foundational way to monetize just about every avenue of your business.

3. Lead Nurturing

Let’s say you close 40% of your new leads, what will you do with the other 60% of those owners? Most property management companies are only having sales conversations when someone is ready to have a sales conversation. Pull them closer to your business one email at a time with a drip campaign.

4. Reputation

No matter how good your sales process is, you won’t close as many leads without a solid and stellar reputation. Get your happy customers to write online reviews that can drown out the negativity. This is a valuable inbound link that will help you rank higher on search engines. It works for SEO and for leads that come from personal relationships.

9. Having a Growth Plan

You need a structured process for your aspirations. If you drill down, most property managers have a plan to do more, get bigger and get better. Be specific on a macro level and then drill down to what you have to do on a weekly and monthly basis.

10. Have a Marketing Plan

Your marketing plan needs to be specific about what you want to do this year. If you want to add 100 properties, decide what you are willing to pay to get them. If it’s 0 per property, you’ll need a marketing budget of ,000. Then, you’ll need to decide which marketing channels you will use and how you will organize that spend. Convert your property management marketing plan into something that makes sense. You’ll continue improving the plan to give it structure and execution.

If you want to hear this talk in full, the 40-minute recording is available on iTunes or on our site “The Property Management Show.” If you have any questions about what we’ve discussed, contact us at Fourandhalf.com.
Video Rating: / 5

Email This Post Email This Post